For your indoor plant hire needs
Are you planning your next indoor plant project in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast or Perth? Frenchams are proud to partner with architects and interior designers across Australia, to assist with the design elements of a fit out and help maximise the impact of your indoor plant design.
Our expert team of horticulturalists will listen, consider all of your ideas and goals for the space, and work with you to achieve your vision. From concept through to fit out, we will be here to help with:
- High quality indoor plant hire and maintenance
- Indoor and outdoor plant design and landscaping
- Free quotes, site inspections and design advisory service
- Assistance with attaining Green Star accreditation
- Hire and maintenance of a wide range of the best indoor plants and planters
- Servicing – offices, foyers, reception areas, private clubs, hotels, motels, shopping centres, airports, retail stores and showrooms
- Joinery specifications
- Plant and pot selection advice
Plant hire and maintenance service includes regular visits by qualified technician for:
- Control of plant pests and diseases
- Replacement of deteriorating plants as necessary
Green Star Accreditation
The Green Building Council of Australia has recently included indoor plants in their assessment for Green Star rating for new commercial building designs. Incorporating indoor plant installations are an industry acknowledgement of how indoor plants, acting as clean air machines, create healthy workplaces. Indoor plants can score 2 credit points toward the office interiors rating – the equivalent of interior lighting.
The Frenchams Group is a member of the Green Building Council Australia and the National Interior Plantscape Association. We are Green Star Accredited Professionals and our team offers expert, personal customer service.